- Best Scopes for Ruger Precision Rifle
- What Makes a Good Ruger Precision Rifle Scope?
- What is the Ideal Magnification?
- Things to Consider When Buying Riflescope
- Top 12 Ruger Precision Riflescopes
- 1.Bushnell Banner Dusk and Dawn
- 2. Leupold Rifleman 3-9x40mm QDMA RBR
- 3.NightForceSHV 5-20×56
- 4.Buris Optics XTR II 8-40×50
- 5.Vortex Optics Crossfire II 3-9×40 Plex
- 6.TrijiconAccuPoint 5-20×50 Riflescope
- 7.Steiner T5Xi5-25×56 Tactical Riflescope
- 8.Vortex Optics ViperPST Gen II 5-25×50 FFP Riflescope
- 9.Leupold VX-3i6.5-20x50 Side Focus Riflescope
- 10.Nickon Monarch3BDC Riflescope 6-24×50
- 11. Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical 6-24×50 FFP Riflescope
- 12.Feyachi3 in 1 Riflescope
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Scopes for Ruger Precision Rifle
If you are looking for the best scopes for your Ruger Precision rifle, you are in the right place. A Ruger is a powerful rifle and is a relatively stronger rifle than others, which means you must look harder to find the best scope for your rifle. Best scopes for Ruger Precision rifles are used for target shooting, hunting, tactical operations, and almost all-purpose shooting.
When you are looking for a scope for Ruger Precision rifle, you must keep in mind that this is different from an ordinary stump-jumping deer rifle. With Ruger precision, you are looking for a 1-mile down range accurate rifle which means that it needs to cover more than 1000 yards or more down the range. With a good scope, you can do your spotting in the glass sight.
|Best Long Range Rifle Scopes||image||Best long rangeScope name||view on Amazon|
|#1||Bushnell Banner Dusk and Dawn|
|#2||Leupold Rifleman 3-9x40mm|
|#4||Buris Optics XTR II 8-40x50|
|#5||Vortex Optics Crossfire II 3-9x40 Plex|
You should use these scopes only if you are already a Ruger Precision rifle owner or if you are seriously thinking of becoming an owner of Ruger Precision. You should generally buy a Ruger Precision scope if you need a riflescope that is suitable for all weather conditions, if you want a riflescope that is accurate for short and long–range, and if you want a riflescope that can be used in low light environments.
What Makes a Good Ruger Precision Rifle Scope?
The best Ruger Precision riflescope will depend on your individual needs and attributes when it comes to how and why you will be using the scope. Although there are many scopes available in the market, you can choose the best ones depending on the design, construction and performance that the scope can deliver in when in the field, during competition and when you are outside hunting.
We suggest you read some reviews of people who have already bought Ruger Precision riflescopes, especially those that have already used the scope out in the field. Some basic attributes that you need to make sure the rifle scope has are that it is high quality and made from the aircraft-grade aluminium body, making sure it can withstand shocks in case there are any when you are in the field hunting.
Good scope for Ruger Precision rifle will also have powerful magnification that will help you attain a clear picture of the target even if the distance is far away, making sure that the scope is versatile for short and long–distance shooting needs. The scope should also have an O-ring sealing and gas purging to increase the durability and performance of the riflescope. With this, you can also make sure that the riflescope will not have issues with fogging and moisture accumulation.
What is the Ideal Magnification?
Excellent magnification especially with zooming in and zooming out is why many people buy riflescopes. Magnification is especially important when using a Ruger Precision riflescope and the widest range of magnification might not always be the best choice for you. You should always consider the needs of your Ruger Precision rifle and your experience level including your shooting style before you find the range with the best magnification settings.
You can find some tactical and military scopes between the range of 8 and 10 times the magnification. If you know the correct shooting technique that is required to use these scopes, then you should be able to sight into these scopes. Good scopes will also be able to deliver precision during shooting, but you also need to have precise sighting in process and setup. Common magnifications that are used are from four times which are intended for short–range distances whereas you can even find up to 40 times for long–distance shooting ranges.
It is difficult to state what the ideal magnification should be for a Ruger Precision rifle. Many field shooters seem to be buying scopes that are at most 25 times magnification or less, but most shooters seem to be shooting below 18 times magnification, which they use with increased elevation adjustment. It seems like the ideal magnification range for the majority of shooters is between 12 and 18 times the magnification range, with a scope that provides a good field view and high-quality sight picture.
Ultimately you should consider your own needs and personal preferences before choosing the riflescope with ideal magnification settings. Your shooting style and the reasons for which you are using the riflescope will ultimately determine the magnification settings that you will end up using.
Things to Consider When Buying Riflescope
There are many benefits for using a Ruger Precision riflescope as they provide many advantages compared to standard scopes. The scopes will be designed for the specific Ruger Precision rifle itself, so you would not have to look to see if the scope would fit your rifle. If you have an incompatible scope, it cannot handle the Ruger recoil and will not last long, so we suggest that you invest in a quality riflescope specifically suited for Ruger Precision rifles.
Most of these riflescopes are made in a one-piece but there is also two-piece durable riflescope that you can find for Ruger Precision. When you are buying your riflescope you also need to be careful about the features that are needed for making target acquisition easier such as quality optics and good size quality lens, how comfortable the eye relief is and also consider the adjustment knobs.
We suggest that you look for durability, range, comfort, weather use, reliability, price range and compatibility with the Ruger Precision rifle that you own or are looking to buy. We have listed some factors below for you to consider:
You should think about the average shooting distance that you will need to buy your scope. You need a scope that can target long–distance shots and give you crystal clear picture of your focus. Most people who use Ruger Precision riflescope they will at least need a mid-range shooting to be around 600 yards and up to 1500 yards or more for long–range shooting.
If you are a regular shooter who is very experienced, then you might want to use a scope which can shoot further than 1500 yards. You need to think about the distance that you would be shooting because that will be one of the primary factors that will be involved before you buy your riflescope.
If you buy a heavy-duty performance scope, you will likely have better durability for long-lasting use of the scope particularly when you are outside in the field. It could also help you better manage the harsh conditions that you would be facing out in the field, particularly with lighting, weather conditions and overall safety. A high-quality scope can endure the harsh conditions that are present during hunting in the ground.
You should also select a scope that can endure damage and is strong enough for tough outdoor conditions. For this, you can look at aspects such as shockproof, waterproof and fog proof performance in the scope, which has to do with gas filling, o ring sealing and purging of the scope. When you buy a scope with the heavy–duty performance you can rest assured that you have a durable scope that is long-lasting and favourable to your conditions.
You will definitely have to consider the clarity of the image before you buy the riflescope of your choice. It is better to get a premium scope that provides higher clarity because of the precision and accuracy that it will deliver.
Most low-end scopes give low clarity and their images become blurry and unclear particularly at high magnification levels. This will particularly be important when you are shooting at long-distance of over 1000 yards. You will need to choose a scope that provides a clear image regardless of magnification and lighting settings.
4.Range and Price
Ruger Precision riflescopes are not cheap. They are quite expensive and are only used by experienced professionals in shooting and hunting. The effective range of the Ruger Precision riflescope will be correlated with the price that you pay.
You can save money if you are not planning to use Ruger Precision rifles beyond 1000 yards, as you can find other lesser priced riflescopes for lower distances, that do not have a lot of magnification. But if you are a professional Ruger Precision shooter who looks for precision and accuracy, then you will have to spend a lot of money to perform this activity.
Top 12 Ruger Precision Riflescopes
The main riflescopes we will cover are:
- Bushnell Banner Dusk and Dawn
- Leupold Rifleman 3-9x40mm QDMA RBR
- NightForceSHV 5-20×56
- Buris Optics XTR II 8-40×50
- 5. Vortex Optics Crossfire II 3-9×40 Plex
- TrijiconAccuPoint 5-20×50 Riflescope
- Steiner T5Xi 5-25×56 Tactical Riflescope
- Vortex Optics Viper PST Gen II 5-25×50 FFP Riflescope
- Leupold VX-3i 6.5-20×50 Side Focus Riflescope
- Nickon Monarch 3BDC Riflescope 6-24×50
- Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical 6-24×50 FFP Riflescope
- Feyachi3 in 1 Riflescope
The above 12 riflescopes are explained in more detail below:
1.Bushnell Banner Dusk and Dawn
Bushnell Banner is a popular name in the Riflescope industry. It is making a broad line of riflescopes for various types of shooting purposes and even if you are on a tight budget, you can get a good deal from Bushnell Banner. It features a low level of magnification which is suitable for bush hunting at short distances. It also has a very impressive built that made to last and is durable to use.
The main positive features of Bushnell Banner Dusk and Dawn are as follows:
- The Banner scope lenses are coated with Bushnell’s Dusk and Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness.
- The scope has a one-piece tube design filled with dry nitrogen that provides full waterproof, fog proof and shockproof features.
- The riflescope is equipped with a 32mm objective with a bold and fast SFP reticle that comes with ¼ MOA accuracy. The reticle is optimised for precision rifles with aiming points with up to 500 yards.
- The scope has particularly good eye relief features with a comfortable 6-inch eye relief which would be ideal for rifles with long eye relief requirements
- The scope would be suitable for short to medium–range shooting and hunting needs.
- The scope measures 12.1 ounces with a length of 10.8 inches which does not make it a very heavy scope to use.
You should keep in mind that this riflescope is not intended for exceptionally long ranges with demanding tactical use. The turrets are also not very friendly to use compared to other riflescopes but would do a good job for most medium distances.
Overall, the Bushnell Banner Dusk and Dawn is of great value and a close-range scope that is suitable for Ruger Precision rifles. This scope would be suitable for both beginners and advanced hunters to practice their regular shooting requirements.
2. Leupold Rifleman 3-9x40mm QDMA RBR
This Ruger Precision riflescope is very versatile and comfortable to use. It is configurable with in-line recoil rifle thought of as an optic platform for various tasks and purposes. Some hunters buy the RBR as a deer gun for stand hunting, but this is an optic that is compatible with Ruger that is also affordable.
This riflescope offers great clarity and picture that is noticeably clear with magnification settings of 3-9x40mm which would be more than sufficient if you want to hunt down animals at a distance. The Leupold Rifleman is a daytime hunting scope and is not suitable for night-time shooting. It has a 1-inch tube diameter and a modest 40mm objective where the light is not amplified such as riflescopes with larger and bulky bells.
The main positive features of the Leupold Rifleman 3-9x40mm QDMA RBR are as follows:
- The scope is one of the best riflescopes for deer hunting. It has a lightweight 12.3 inches long and tough aluminium body with laser engraved “QDMA” mark.
- The scope comes with a conventional Duplex reticle with the new RBR which stands for Rifleman Ballistic Reticle. This reticle provides aiming for distances of more than 500 yards with additional holdover aiming points upon the six o clock stadia.
- The scope provides a generous amount of eye relief which ranges from 4.2 inches to 3.7 inches. This also comes with a good eyebox to help with fast target acquisition at all levels of magnification.
- The riflescope can be used under most weather conditions as it has nitrogen purging with waterproofing optics which also comes with shockproof and fog proof features.
- The scope has a parallax correction at 75 yards and comes with a 3x Leupold lens erector system which provides repeatability.
- The windage and elevation turrets allow for ½ MOA increments with smooth adjustments
There are some disadvantages to this scope as the elevation and windage knobs do not click when adjusting which does not allow you to count the clicks when you are adjusting the knobs. The light transmission with variable power optics is also best at lower power settings.
Overall, this riflescope is good for most practical hunting purposes. It is sought after by professional hunters who want a good value riflescope for the money they pay.
This riflescope is said to be the best Nightforce scope for Ruger Precision rifles. This scope is for the more serious and experienced shooters and hunters that want the best scope in the market for their hunting needs. It provides a wide 5-20x magnification range which can be immensely powerful while hunting in the outdoors. It is also good to shoot at low lighting conditions and has a durable 30mm tube diameter. The scope also comes at an affordable price.
The main positive features of NightForce SHV 5-20×56 Riflescope are as follows:
- The scope has exceptional precision and is suitable for shooting at dusk and dawn lighting conditions
- The scope can work at extended ranges, providing clear and bright sight pictures even at an extended shooting range.
- The scope has a reliable objective lens which comes with a durable and impressive reticle setting. It comes with a second focal plane reticle.
- The scope has a generous eye relief of up to 3.54 inches which will protect you from any sort of eye damage that could be caused during long-range shooting
- The scope offers excellent colour contrast throughout all the magnification ranges even if it is being used at the maximum range.
- The scope is also suitable for Ruger Precision 6.5 Creedmoor Bolt-Action Rifle which requires a high-quality scope to function well.
- You can quickly return to a zero-set standard with this scope, which allows for zero once multiple elevation adjustments have been made.
- This scope has been made for and is most suitable for Ruger Precision Rifles so if you have specific Ruger Precision needs, then this scope might be useful to you.
- The scope can be used under any weather conditions as it is waterproof, fog proof and shockproof resistant.
The disadvantage of this riflescope is that it is a bit heavy to carry around in the outdoors. The scope also comes with a non-illuminated MOAR reticle, which might be a downside for some shooters, who use a lot of illuminated features.
Overall, if you want one of the best scopes for Ruger Precision Rifles, then you should consider NightForce SHV 5-20×56 Riflescope. The magnification settings are second to none and you can shoot even at long-distance ranges. The scope has high–quality lenses and is known for reliable performance.
4.Buris Optics XTR II 8-40×50
The Buris Optics is a well-known brand, especially for long-distance shooting. It has a huge magnification range and settings are easy to adjust. The scope has an effective range of 1600 yards and can shoot up to 2000 yards which are needed for some Ruger Precision rifles. If you are someone who does a lot of long-range shooting, then the XTR II is a good choice for you. The scope is known to deliver consistent and heavy-duty scopes, which is meant to last long even with pressure.
The main positive features of Buris Optics XTR II 8-40×50 Riflescope are as follows:
- The scope has a wide magnification between 8 and 40 times, making it a great choice for long–range shooting and Ruger Precision rifles. The scope is versatile and supports your needs and requirements.
- The model features an F-class MOA illuminated reticle which makes it convenient to operate in all lighting conditions. This suggests that you would also be able to use this scope even in a dark and dense outdoor environment such as forests.
- The scope has a 34 mm main tube which provides users with more durable performance. It is made of high-quality material with heavy-duty performance.
- The scope comes with a zero-click stop adjustment knobs which makes it a reliable choice for hunters and tactical operators who are looking for a durable and effective scope.
- The scope provides optimal light transmission which makes it ideal even for dusk and dawn conditions ensuring that you can count on the scope while shooting at any time of the day.
Some of the disadvantages of this scope are that the image is said to be not of the best quality when you go further in distance. However, it would still provide clear images and target acquisition for most medium to long-range requirements.
Overall, this is one of the best scopes for illumination and target lighting needs as it functions in almost all lighting conditions with an ideal reticle for dusk and dawn needs. It also provides a great magnification range, where you can focus on targets more than 1000 yards away.
5.Vortex Optics Crossfire II 3-9×40 Plex
This is one of the best riflescopes in the entry-level and is good for all-purpose riflescopes for short, medium, and long ranges. Most Crossfire II models come with 30mm and one-inch sturdy and durable bodies. This riflescope has a choice of three reticles and comes with anti-reflexive, fully multi-coated lenses which provide a very bright and clear view of the target picture. It has an elevation adjustment of 60 MOA.
The main positive features of Vortex Optics Crossfire II 3-9×40 Plex are as follows:
- The scope has a 3-9x magnification range with 40mm objective. It comes in second focal plane Duplex type or a V-Plex reticle
- The scope has a durable and strong build with 12 inches in a one-piece solid billet of the aluminium tube that is both anodized and aircraft grade.
- The scope is nitrogen purged and is sealed with O-rings, it is waterproof and fog proof which makes it ideal for a wide range of hunting and tactical applications.
- The Crossfire II has fully multicoated lens optics which ensures comfortable lighting view in both daylight and darkness.
- The eyepiece is of great quality, with long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box with a European focussing system. The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focussing which allows for repeating shots.
- The maximum eye relief is 4.4 inches and the minimum eye relief is 3.8 inches, which can withstand recoil and would be suitable for a Ruger Precision rifle.
- The turrets are of good quality with capped and resettable windage and elevation turrets are bigger than normal. Windage and elevation knobs are designed with fingertip dials with ¼ MOA increments.
One main disadvantage of this riflescope is that some shooters complain about the thickness of the V-Plex crosshairs as they block out the target for distances over 200 yards.
Overall, this riflescope is for shooters and hunters hunting at medium to long–range around 400 yards. It would be convenient for both beginner and experienced shooters as it offers many features that are durable and resilient in the outdoors.
6.TrijiconAccuPoint 5-20×50 Riflescope
This riflescope is one that is recommended by owners and hunters because it is one of the best riflescopes to have outdoors in the field. This is a MIL-Dot Crosshair scope is very precise and accurate when you are targeting an object. It provides you with a clear picture even at low lighting conditions. The riflescope would be suitable for both short–range and long-range shooting needs. It provides many features that would be useful for advanced users who are looking for clarity and accuracy.
The main positive features of Trijicon AccuPoint 5-20×50 Riflescope are as follows:
- The scope comes with advanced fibre-optics and tritium aiming point illumination speeds for target acquisition and supports extended available shooting hours.
- The scope has a dual illumination system which automatically adjusts aiming point brightness to existing lighting conditions
- The manual brightness option automatically allows shooters to easily adjust the reticle to suit their preferences
- The scope comes with a second focal plane reticle which can provide a more precise and exact aiming point during higher magnification settings
- The scope comes with a 1.8-inch tube size and is waterproof and fog proof
- The scope has superior quality lenses with high clarity and light gathering capabilities with almost zero distortion
- The build is strong and durable as it has aircraft–grade aluminium housing which protects ruggedness in all weather conditions even in the toughest of environments.
- The scope also has a zero forward emission where the illuminated lenses do not project illumination from the objective lens.
There are not many disadvantages to this riflescope, other than that it is in the second focal plane, which could also be an advantage. Some sources suggest that the riflescope can be a bit bulky at times.
Overall, this is one of the best high-quality riflescopes to buy for Ruger Precision Rifles. In addition to all these features, the riflescope also offers a battery free illumination which is a unique feature that is not found in many scopes for Ruger Precision Rifles. It works using a fibre optic technology that adjusts automatically according to the environment, which is quite an extraordinary feature to have in a riflescope. The illumination features are top-notch and the scope can perform at its best under any weather and lighting conditions because of superior quality lenses.
7.Steiner T5Xi5-25×56 Tactical Riflescope
The Steiner Optics T-Series Tactical Riflescope is the scope to go for if you are looking for a top-quality riflescope. It comes with top quality features and provides some great functions for shooting and hunting needs. It is also top–rated as a long-lasting riflescope with a sturdy and durable body. The scope is also exceptionally reliable in performance and is known for accuracy and precision in targets, providing clear field pictures. This scope can also be used for shooting competitions and games. If you are a tactical shooter who competes, this scope might be useful for you.
The main positive features of Steiner T5Xi 5-25×56 Tactical Riflescope are as follows:
- The scope provides precision through one-piece oversized 34mm tube that increases strength and reliability.
- The scope comes with a special competition reticle designed for precision competition use with extended illumination area, windage and holdover lines. It has a 1/10 mil ranging brackets which allow for accurate ranging
- The scope has a second rotation indicator. After the first 120 clicks, the mil numbers on the scale can change automatically preventing you from getting lost on the dial.
- The scope has quick and easy magnification changes from throw lever and lens covers which protect the lens from dust and debris.
- The scope also offers additional illumination features with accuracy in holdover lines and windage.
- The scope has waterproof, fog proof and shockproof resistance and can be used under any weather conditions
One of the main drawbacks of this riflescope is that it is quite an expensive crossing well over $1000. But if you are a series and advanced Ruger Precision Rifle user, who wants to get the most out in the field, then it might be well worth the buy for the great features that this riflescope has to offer.
Overall, this riflescope is quite impressive as a regular scope and for competition purposes. It is known for its reticle illumination features which can work under any lighting conditions, even under dusk and dawn. The scope also comes with a heritage warranty for the lifetime of the product, which can be especially useful in case of any damages.
8.Vortex Optics ViperPST Gen II 5-25×50 FFP Riflescope
This is the scope to go for if you are looking for a high-quality scope for Ruger Precision Rifle. It is a tough and solid riflescope that is appropriate for tactical shooting and hunting needs. This Vortex Optics Riflescope has a wide magnification between 5 and 25 times. The scope provides great tactical features that improve performance. It comes in the first focal plane and is known for the power and precision that is needed for Ruger Precision Rifles.
The main positive features of Vortex Optics Viper PST Gen II 5-25×50 FFP Riflescope are as follows:
- The scope is very versatile and can be used for close to long–range shooting needs
- The reticle features 10 intensity levels off position, making the scope highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold positions between each setting.
- The scope comes with extra–low dispersion glass which increases resolution and colour fidelity. It also has XR fully multi–coated lenses which increase light transmission.
- The scope has Armortek coatings which protect the lenses from scratch, oil and dirt
- The scope is O-ring sealed and argon purged with the viper delivering waterproof and fog–proof performance
- The body is strong with a single piece, aircraft–grade aluminium construction giving shooters a durable and reliable platform
- The scope offers solid tactical features in the first focal plane, making it versatile with the magnification settings
- The scope comes with a 30mm tube which can improve its durability and heavy-duty performance
Although the scope is in a more expensive range costing in the $800-$1000 range on Amazon, for the features it offers, the scope is worth the price. This scope is one of the best of its kind for Ruger Precision Rifles and is known for durability and precision. The reticle is also exceptionally reliable for consistent optimal viewing. The scope would be particularly useful for the Ruger Precision 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington Bolt-Action Rifle. In case you possess this rifle, the Vortex Optics Viper would be a must buy.
9.Leupold VX-3i6.5-20x50 Side Focus Riflescope
This scope is a top choice if you are searching for a good riflescope for Ruger Precision Rifles. It has a compact and solid feature that many Ruger Precision shooters would appreciate. The scope has an extra lightweight tube and is suitable for heavy–duty performance. It comes with great lighting features and it is reliable even when operating at low lighting conditions. The scope also provides great magnification levels and has a very functional and useful reticle which can be under any lighting conditions.
The main positive features of Leupold VX-3i 6.5-20×50 Side Focus Riflescope are as follows:
- The scope comes with CDS (Custom Dial System) which simplifies longer shots by eliminating the need for holdover and ballistic calculations by providing you with a dial that is customised to your rifle and ammunition needs.
- The scope has a sleek design that gives it a modern and lightweight look
- The scope provides reliable performance under any weather conditions as the scope can work under total weatherproof performance. This gives you more flexibility to use the scope outdoors.
- The scope has a ¼ MOA finger click adjustments, which works well with the turrets for precise windage and elevation
- The scope provides great dependability and repeatability with the turrets
- The scope has an ion-assist lens coating for higher light transmission and a great level of abrasion resistance
- The scope comes with Fine Duplex CDS reticle and Matte finish
- The scope is 100% waterproof, fog proof and shockproof resistant
You should be careful while using this scope during maximum magnification because it is known to lose clarity at its maximum level. But it is a high-quality scope for Ruger Precision Rifles providing a great reticle with sufficient lighting conditions at all levels. You can be sure to shoot at medium to long-distances from this scope. The scope would be ideal for Ruger Precision 6mm Creedmoor Bolt-Action Rifle if you happen to have this rifle this scope might be especially useful to you.
10.Nickon Monarch3BDC Riflescope 6-24×50
This riflescope is the most powerful in the Nikon Monarch 3 lineup. It is the largest riflescope line in the Nikon family with 15.75 inch and a huge 50mm objective lens. It has a powerful zoom and magnification capacity. The scope comes with an impressive 4-time magnification range, it is ideal for long-range hunting situations. The scope also offers up to 4-inch eye relief which is one of the best eye relief scope in the industry.
The main positive features of Nickon Monarch 3BDC Riflescope 6-24×50 are as follows:
- The scope comes with a one-inch central body tube which is constructed from aircraft–grade aluminium alloy for maximum strength and durability.
- The scope provides shockproof and all weatherproof characteristics under any conditions.
- The 4 inches of non-critical eye relief can be beneficial when mounting this scope on a Ruger Precision Rifle in a larger calibre.
- Similar to other high magnification Monarch 3 riflescopes, this scope comes with a push/pull locking mechanism on a quick focus eyepiece and an easy to reach side focus parallax adjustment.
- The scope comes with a precise 1/8 MOA click-stop moves with 6-24×50 magnification features
- The scope is trademarked for spring loaded, instant Zero-Reset turrets and an ultra ClearCoat optical system which offers superior light transmission with an exceptionally clear sight picture.
- The reticles for Nikon Monarch 3 are great in quality and comes in many choices. This model comes with a slightly modified BDC reticle which comes in the second focal plane.
- The scope sports several circles along the vertical post instead of the common hash mark reticle in non-magnum or magnum calibres.
As you can see this scope comes with many features that are useful for a Ruger Precision Rifle. The scope offers greater mounting versatility with a 50mm objective, which is quite impressive.
One of the main disadvantages is that the scope can be quite big and heavy and users have found the reticle to be a bit thicker than usual. This scope is not suitable for accurate shooting on close-range targets, so you should mostly buy this scope only if you are going for medium to long-range shooting needs.
11. Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical 6-24×50 FFP Riflescope
Vortex Optics is an exceptionally reliable brand among riflescopes. It produces an affordable price and quality riflescope, as the Vortex Optics Diamondback is currently priced at $349.00 to $513.66 on Amazon. This price is much cheaper than other Vortex Optics that you would find, especially for the great features that the riflescope offers. The Diamond Tactical FFP Riflescope is one of Vortex Optics’ best riflescopes for Ruger Precision Rifles.
The main positive features of Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical 6-24×50 FFP Riflescope are as follows:
- The scope has a wide magnification of 6-24×50 with EBR 2C MOA optics system with its magnification ranging between 6 and 24 times which is quite impressive and should be able to suit most of your needs
- The scope comes with extra–low dispersion glass and fully multi-coated lenses that transmit a bright and clear sight picture.
- The scope comes in the first focal plane with glass-etched reticle to keep subtensions accurate.
- The scope has a 4x zoom range which offers impressive magnification pictures even at long-distances
- The scope comes with a precision-glide erector system which uses premium components in the zoom lens. This ensures smooth magnification changes even during harsh environmental conditions
- The scope comes with a single 30mm tube which is shockproof and built to withstand recoil and other impacts.
- The scope also has strong O-ring seals and nitrogen purging which makes sure that the scope has waterproof and fog proof features.
- The scope has exposed tactical turrets and a side parallax knob which is ideal for long-distance precision shooting.
- The scope comes with a fast focus eyepiece which provides quick and easy reticle focusing
As you can see, this riflescope can be used under any weather conditions and has great reticles for lighting and illumination conditions. It provides easy and quick reticle focusing with an extra low dispersion glass. You must be careful while using the scope at the maximum level, as it is said to lose light. But the riflescope should be reliable and working under most lighting conditions as the Vortex has multicoated lenses that transmit optimal light.
This scope would be most suitable if you want something that is affordable and good quality, which is hard to find, especially with Ruger Precision Rifles which require you to buy an expensive scope at most times.
12.Feyachi3 in 1 Riflescope
The Feyachi 3 in 1 Riflescope combines a red laser light, red/green holographic dot sight along with a dual illumination reticle. With all these options, you will have a lot to choose from when deciding what target mechanism to use. This scope is not only suitable for Ruger Precision Rifles, even if you have other rifles, but you will also be able to install this scope. The Feyachi is compatible with Weaver and Picatinny rails. Mounting from this scope is simple and you can fire freely for several rounds without any problem.
The main positive features of Feyachi 3 in 1 Riflescope are as follows:
- The scope has an excellent optics quality with sharp contrasts and bright images
- The magnification is 4 to 12x which can be sufficient to provide you with any extra details that you might need
- The reticle has accurate colour production with multiple brightness levels which allows you to customize the clarity level with a 50 mm objective lens. It also has multicoated optical sights which provide you with a clear field of view.
- The turret adjustments are great and the Feyachi is fitted with adjustments for windage and elevation. When you are shooting you can tweak the scope’s settings.
- The multicoloured red and green reticle comes with 5 brightness levels, which would be useful for dusk and dawn settings as well. The laser is known to work well in dark conditions. You should not have any problem with shooting with any lighting situation.
- The scope comes with waterproof, fog proof and shock proof resistance allowing you to shoot under any weather conditions.
Feyachi 3 in 1 is not only a Ruger Precision Riflescope, although it can be used for Ruger as well. One drawback is that the scope does not have many high-end advanced features that Ruger Precision scopes come with. But if you want a cheaper alternative to Ruger scopes, then the Feyachi would be a great option to go for.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Find the Best Ruger Precision Riflescope?
Finding the best Ruger Precision Riflescope will depend on your specific individual needs and the kind of Ruger Precision rifle that you own. In this guide, we have suggested both riflescopes that are suited only for Ruger Precision rifles and scopes that can be flexibly used among other rifles as well. Some of these scopes are more expensive than others and some of the scopes can target larger distances than others.
Depending on how far you wish to shoot, what your distance needs are and whether you are an experienced hunter or shooter will determine which kind of Ruger Precision Riflescope is best for you. You should think about the specific features that we have mentioned in this guide and look to see whether the riflescopes would suit your needs.
Are expensive Ruger Precision Riflescopes Always Better Quality?
This is not always the case, as you might find a good quality Ruger Precision Riflescope like the Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical 6-24×50 FFP Riflescope, for less than $500 or $1000. However, if you are an experienced Ruger Precision hunter, then you might need extra features and quality lenses, that are associated with the more expensive riflescopes. This is also the case if you are looking for a scope that can target beyond 1000 yards, which is not easy to find in all the riflescopes.
Depending on what your budget is, you need to choose the best Ruger Precision riflescope. If you do a lot of online and offline research and look for the best price available for the scope you wish to buy, you will likely find a good scope at an affordable price.
Which is the Best Riflescope to Buy in this Guide?
We suggest you look for the big names in riflescope industry such as Vortex Optics and Nickon Monarch which are known to manufacture the best riflescopes even for Ruger Precision Rifles. However, all the riflescopes that we have mentioned in this guide would be suitable for a Ruger Precision Rifle and would give you the best quality that they have to offer.
You should look for features such as magnification, reticle quality and illumination or light transmission elements, to make sure that it suits your needs.
Where Can I Find the Best Price?
We suggest you look for online websites such as Amazon and other riflescope sites to search for the price and many websites also allow you to compare the prices between riflescopes if you are not sure which one you want to buy.
If you know the features that you want in your riflescope, you can find a suitable riflescope price on the websites. Alternatively, you can visit your local rifle store and see what they have to offer.
We suggest you conduct online research and choose a particular riflescope that suits your needs, more than choosing a riflescope based on the price.