- Best Air Rifle Scope
- Factors to Consider Before Buying Air Rifle Scope
- Top 10 Best Air Rifle Scopes Under $100
- 1.Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Sight
- 2.UTG 3-9X32 1” Bug Buster Scope
- 3.CVLIFE 2.5 – 10x40e
- 4.Pinty5-10×40 Illuminated Rifle Scope
- 5.HIRAM 4-16×50 RifleScope
- 6.VortexOptix Crossfire II Rifle Scope
- 7. UTG 3-12×44 30mm Compact Scope
- 8. Simmons 8-Point 3-9X40TruplexRifle Scope
- 9.MonstrumS330P 3X Prism Scope
- 10. BSA Air Rifle Scope
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Air Rifle Scope
Air rifles are used for many purposes and are not only restricted to be used by the military or for law enforcement needs. Shooters and hunters use air rifles for various reasons specifically for competitive shooting and small games hunting. If you want to use air rifles, then aiming and targeting are the most important practices which demand that you should buy the best air rifle scopes to achieve your targets.
|Best Long air Rifle Scopes||image||Best long Air rifle Scope name||view on Amazon|
|#1||Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Sight|
|#2||UTG 3-9X32 1” Bug Buster Scope|
|#3||CVLIFE 2.5 – 10x40e|
|#4||Pinty5-10x40 Illuminated Rifle Scope|
|#5||HIRAM 4-16x50 RifleScope|
Air rifle scopes are quick, lightweight and many are inexpensive, where you can find the best air rifle scope under $100. You should buy the best air rifle scope that functions well, has good accuracy, and has the best quality for its price with elements like shockproof and illuminating features. By acquiring an appropriate scope, your air rifle shooting capability will develop considerably.
Considering this, it is not easy to know which air rifle scope under $100 is suitable and best to buy as there are many options with multiple models and brands in the market. Different riflescopes are made to fit unique air rifles and you need to choose the best one for your air rifle. If you feel confused about which riflescope to buy and the different types that are available in the market, and what to consider before buying an air rifle scope, then you have come to the correct place.
In this article, we will explain and give you some examples of the best air rifle scopes under $100. We will provide you with cost–effective options and help you learn the unique characteristics of each riflescope which will help even novice shooters understand which air rifle scope is best suitable for their needs. Whether you are new or an experienced shooter, we hope this guide will provide you some ideas on how to go about buying the best air rifle scope for your shooting purposes.
Factors to Consider Before Buying Air Rifle Scope
There are many factors you need to consider before buying an air rifle scope. The products in the market differ in many features such as product design, functionality, and even the durability of the riflescope that you buy. The following points will help you determine what to look for before buying an air rifle scope.
1.Think about the budget and the quality of your air rifle scope
When you are buying your air rifle scope, you will realize that they come at many prices, ranging from as cheap as $30 to go beyond $800 or even $1000. The quality of the product will in many instances depend on the price that you are willing to pay. We recommend that you go for a scope that lasts you longer and is of good quality, even if you are buying air rifle scopes under $100.
In this article, we will specifically focus on the best air rifle scopes under $100, so that you can find a rifle scope that is affordable and you also do not have to spend a fortune on buying a good air rifle scope.
2. Consider important factors of eye relief, light exposure, the field of view, and type of reticle, before buying your air rifle scope
By eye relief we mean the distance that is necessary to be retained from the air rifle scope so that you can get a thorough, full, and clear view of the field. This distance will be stated on the rifle scope, which will make it simpler for you to find the scope that suits your needs. Usually, it is a known fact that if the scope has more power, then it is likely to provide less eye relief, so it would be better for you to buy a scope with less power.
The second factor you should consider is the light exposure which will play an important part in determining the clarity of the view you are likely to have in the rifle scope. You need to check the light exposure capability of the air rifle scope depending on your requirements. Usually, the greater number of lenses the scope has, the lower the light exposure will be.
Thirdly, you should also consider the field of view which is the overall area the rifle scope covers through a lense. You need to make sure the air rifle scope you buy has a wider field of view which helps in improved and accurate aiming of the target.
Finally, you should be incredibly careful with the type of reticle that you will be using. Reticle comes in different types such as electronic or tactical ones. You should choose a reticle that you are most comfortable using so that you can view your target distinctly and precisely while shooting. The time of day you will be using your rifle scope is also important in buying the most suitable reticle because electronic reticles are best used for night time but may require frequent charging.
Before buying your product, you should consider the above four features which are important in determining the quality and accuracy of your rifle scope. These features will also determine how long your rifle scope will last and the overall durability and quality of the rifle scope.
3. Consider your personal choice and preference :
You should definitely consider your personal preference and your individual needs before buying an air rifle scope so that you do not end up buying the wrong product.
You need to think about:
- What is your practice level with a rifle? Are you advanced or just a beginner?
- What is your main purpose for using the rifle?
- How often will you be using the rifle?
- What is your budget involved in buying the rifle scope?
- What type of environment will you be using the rifle in? Is it going to be in a wooded area, or will you be hunting or going for long-range shooting?
- What is the level of functionality and durability you are looking for when buying an air rifle scope?
Pondering over these questions before buying your air rifle scope will help you understand your own personal needs and preferences, to make sure that you buy the right product.
After considering all these factors, you can look at the products of the best air rifle scope under $100 that are we have covered below and decided which product will be suitable for your air rifle requirements.
Top 10 Best Air Rifle Scopes Under $100
1.Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Sight
It comes with Bushnell AR Optics which is one of the best air rifle scopes in the market. This air rifle scope is ideal with any red dot optic and has a 3 MOA Dot reticle with 3 x 24 mm magnification. It is a magnifier that is one of the best offering 3 times magnifier with instant red dot magnification.
Bushnell Red Dot Sight is one of the best air rifle scopes under $100. It is currently priced at $57.99 in Amazon.
The best features of Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Sight are as follows:
- Complete multi-coated optic which provides clear and sharp images
- The scope has a length of 121.0mm/4.764IN which makes it stand out as one of the best air rifle scopes
- The scope weighs 4.0 oz and has 11 adjustment settings
- Comes with unlimited eye relief that you can use with both the eyes. This is recommended for handguns and shotguns.
- Comes with multicoated lenses, extended battery life, and a rubber scope cover for protection
- Has waterproof construction with O-ring sealed optics which stays dry inside even when it is submerged in water
- Has shockproof construction which is built to endure the hard knocks, blasts, and bumps in a rough and tough field environment
- Has nitrogen purged fog-proofing with nitrogen inside the scope to make sure interior surfaces will not fog due to harsh climatic changes
- Bushnell Red Dot Sight is known for its mirror finish lens which offers perfect lighting and reduces glare in the outdoors
Bushnell Red Dot Sight has a durable build, is easy to mount, has an easy adjustment dial, and is basically versatility in action. Bushnell is known as a leader in the high-performance sports optics for over 50 years. This suggests that Bushnell Red Dot Sight would be ideal for outdoor pursuits specifically designed for hunting and shooting.
This air rifle scope can be used for a variety of activities regardless of whether you want to spend your day in the hardwoods or at the range, you can be sure that Bushnell Red Dot Sight will help you along the way.
2.UTG 3-9X32 1” Bug Buster Scope
UTG 3-9X32 1” Bug Buster Scope is said to be highly effective, reliable, and accurate for being a scope under $100. The price is known to fluctuate in Amazon, with some sellers offering lesser prices than others. We suggest you keep an eye out for the best price if you want the features this air rifle scope has to offer.
UTG 3-9X32 1” Bug Buster Scope has a reticle of 4 mil-DOT and extremely good magnification settings of 3-12x32mm which suggests that it has a high rating among air rifle shooters. The scope includes a CR1620 3V battery, which gives it red and green color reticles. Without the battery, the scope will only function with a black reticle.
This air rifle scope has features that can mostly be found in high-end scopes and this is a scope for advanced shooters rather than beginners.
The best features of UTG 3-9X32 1” Bug Buster Scope are as follows:
- The scope has a length and weight of 8.11″/13.9 oz/1″ and has a 32-millimeter lens diameter
- The signature scope construction platform is known to be tested on all the best airgun scopes, killer air guns and rifles with excessive recoil
- Controls joint like movements between the scope’s inner and outer tubes
- Has parallax adjustment with AO feature which can be fined tuned till about 3 yards
- Has RGB Swat illumination with excellent brightness settings where you can improve your daytime or night-time lighting during shooting, allowing you to see more clearly
- Has a robust lock system which allows you to lock your settings anytime
- Has ergonomic and rugged turrets which helps you to make accurate adjustments on your air rifle
- The Scope is nitrogen purged and sealed with O rings offering both fog proof and waterproof features
The best rifles to have this UTG Bug Buster Scope are small lightweight rifles such as the Benjamin Steel Eagle or Marauder PCP. However, this scope can be used in almost any air rifle and will still work very efficiently.
This scope is known for its adjustable objective and versatile magnification settings with a robust build. For this reason, it is one of the best air rifle scopes that are being sold for under $100.
3.CVLIFE 2.5 – 10x40e
This rifle scope is known to have many perks although it is a bit heavy compared to other rifle scopes. It has an impressive reticle for shooting focuses with Bullet Drop Compensator supporting explicit distances for the field of view of nearly 100-500 yards.
CVLIFE gives a clear picture of the target having greater light illumination transmittance with a multi-colored green lens which gives better clarity than the blue lens. It is made up of an exceptionally durable material with high strength aircraft aluminum which gives it strength and protection.
The best features of CVLIFE 2.5 – 10x40e Rifle Scope are as follows:
- The scope has a weight of 20.5 oz, length of 8.5 inches with mil–dot reticle
- The scope has 5 levels of red and green reticle which supports assorted lighting conditions
- The scope has a unique 2 in 1 design and weapon sight laser which helps in the accuracy of shooting
- The scope comes with an optical coating which aids in gaining high–quality images
- The scope has an impressive magnification of 2.5-10x with 40mm objective
- The field of view can reach nearly 100 yards
- The illuminated scope consists of two sorts of mounts
- The scope supports an AO aspect which can be attached
- The lens is well protected on the exterior using a scratch-proof coating. This protects the lens from dirt, scratches, or any future harm
- The scope has a great feature of 20 mm and 11 mm mounts that can be fitted well to rail types
- The scope provides power variability with an objective diameter of around 30 mm
- The exteriors provide black shade finishing with a click adjustment of ¼ MOA
The CVLIFE air rifle scope comes with a Kellner eyepiece which provides an option of a dioptric alteration focal point for myopic and far–sighted users to use the scope without eyeglasses. The only disadvantage of this scope is that it can be a bit too heavy for regular shooters, but the weight is because of the extra features of the illuminated reticle and extra lasers.
CVLIFE provides a lot of opportunities in the shooting and hunting grounds because of its superior and enhanced optical quality. The scope is commonly known in the market for its brightness options, mounting system, and the accuracy it provides. No wonder, it is one of the best air rifle scope you can find under $100.
4.Pinty5-10×40 Illuminated Rifle Scope
This scope is best known for its multi-coated green objective lens with higher light transmittance, giving you a clearer view of objects while using your air rifle scope. The reticle which is a red and green mil–dot illuminated reticle is known to be the best feature in air rifle scopes.
It is a complete set of laser scope with a particularly good field of view features of 2.5-10X with 40mm objective which can cover a laser range of up to 100 yards. Having this quality is quite impressive for an air rifle scope of under $100.
The best features of the Pinty 2.5-10×40 Illuminated Rifle Scope are as follows:
- The scope has up to five brightness levels which are suitable for all environments and all times of the day
- Provides particularly good eye relief at 2.5X magnification with 101.6mm which can reduce up to 76.2mm at the highest magnification
- The scope has a lens diameter of 32.5mm which combines laser capability with powerful lenses which will assist in getting the best aim for your target
- The scope has a length of 8.5 inches long, 3 inches tall, and 3 inches wide
- The scope has a weight of 20.5 oz
- Provides waterproof and fog proof performance with nitrogen–filled and O-ring sealed features which provide protection
- Provides highest quality products for training requirements
- Provides a secure and quick attachment to most air rifles that are available out there
- The scope consists of a solid aluminum alloy construction which has a tough exterior surface
The Pinty 2.5-10×40 Illuminated Rifle Scope is known to be suitable for both expert and beginner shooters. The scope comes with long–life batteries which are an added advantage because they will last you for many years without needing any moderation. It is also easy to find the replacement of these batteries, so you would not have to worry.
We recommend that you are careful with this scope as it can be easy to damage the laser if you are careless at handling the air rifle scope. The power that this Pinty rifle scope offers is of great value for its price under $100.
5.HIRAM 4-16×50 RifleScope
This HIRAM rifle scope is known for providing optimal clear vision while using the scope. It is the ultimate 4 in 1 combo which comes with 4-16×50 rangefinder for long-range targets, holographic reflex sight for short to medium range targets, the green-laser pointer for short–range and close quarter targets, and it also comes with LED tactical flashlight for shooting during dark and nighttime environments.
The green laser also has a reflex light which provides extra illumination options for the scope. HIRAM also has 4 types of multiple reticles with 5 sets of light settings which is impressive for a rifle scope to have.
The best features of HIRAM 4-16×50 Riflescope are as follows:
- Impressive magnification features with 4X-16X magnification which comes with an adjustable zoom rangefinder
- Field of view from nearly 15 yards to almost infinity providing a very clear vision and accurate execution for hunting and shooting range practices
- The scope has adjustable windage and elevation
- The five–light settings range from high/medium/low/strobe/SOS which accommodates all lighting conditions from dawn to dusk
- Impressive range of reticle elements and settings options with reflex sight with red and green modes
- Nitrogen filled for total waterproof, shockproof, and fog–proof performance
- Picatinny or Weaver scope mount can easily attach to any of the 22mm rails which includes scope rings with simple installation and removal
- Has the option to flip-up lens caps for additional protection
As you can imagine from this list of features, the HIRAM rifle scope has a lot to offer and is specifically known for its five brightness and illumination options, which other rifle scopes do not come with. The 4 in 1 combo is also rare to find in a rifle scope, especially for the price of below $100.
The scope provides precision and accuracy while shooting or hunting and has zooming options so that you can get a better view of the target. HIRAM scope also comes with a range of options that you can adjust and personalize your scope, to fit your own needs, depending on the situation you are in or the purpose you are using the scope for.
6.VortexOptix Crossfire II Rifle Scope
This Vortex Optix Crossfire II series rifle scope is designed specifically for trackers and shooters, providing efficiency in performance and visibility. It comes with two different types of reticles called Dead-Hold BDC reticle which is useful for hunting and shooting at varying ranges and VPlax reticle which is an all-purpose hunting reticle.
The scope provides a good field of view and lighting exposure with a fast center lens system and muti-covered focal points that provide a clear and bright view of the target. Both the mil.dot reticle provides impressive features for rifle scope budget under $100.
The best features of the Vortex Optix Crossfire II Rifle Scope are as follows:
- Provides long-eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box provides quick and easy reticle focusing options
- Provides a magnification of 2-7 x 32 mm with almost 100 yards field of view
- Has a maximum elevation adjustment of 60 MOA
- Provides longer eye alleviation, fast center eyepiece and updated, and finger versatility
- Has zero resettable ¼ flightless bird flat-topped turrets
- Nitrogen clean and O ring mounted providing 100 percent shockproof, waterproof and fog–proof performance
- Particularly good light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings
- Comes with reticle subtensions which can be used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction at the highest magnification
- Comes with a VIP Vortex lifetime warranty
You should not encounter any problems with brightness and lighting adjustments with the high quality illuminated reticles and viewing features that Vortex Optix Crossfire II Rifle Scope comes with. It has impressive settings and is not very heavy weighted which makes it suitable for outdoor hunting and shooting.
Even if you are a beginner, learning how to shoot, this scope might be useful for you although you will need to learn the basics before using this scope. The scope might be more suitable for advanced shooters and hunters who know how to use sophisticated reticle features.
7. UTG 3-12×44 30mm Compact Scope
The UTG 3-12x red dot rifle scope has a mil-dot reticle of 36 colors, which helps to achieve an accurate and precise target point. It has an impressive range of multi emerald coated lenses, which also comes with a flip–open lens cap.
The lenses provide maximum light transmission allowing for the best clarity with images. You can also change colors anytime by pressing just one button, which can be helpful with the passage of light and switching between day and night lighting.
The UTG 3-12x rifle scope is currently priced at $87.97 on the Walmart website.
The best features of UTG 3-12×44 30mm Compact Scope are as follows:
- The scope has a magnification of 3-12x44mm which is sufficient to aim for various targets in the field
- The scope has a 30-milliliter SWAT 3-12X44 IE tactical range estimating scope
- The scope has a 30-milliliter tube which is developed on True Strength Platform
- The scope has a mil–dot, full 36 colors EZ Tap reticle
- The scope is sealed, and nitrogen filled shockproof, rainproof, and fog proof
- Has a high-tech illumination memory feature where you can adjust the color and brightness settings
- The scope has a low-profile illumination control with 2 ergonomic buttons designed for quick reaching hand and finger operations
- Has a premium zero locking and zero resetting target turrets with ¼ MOA per click windage and elevation adjustment
- Has a side wheel adjustable turret for parallax adjustment which provides a field of view from 10 yards to infinity
- Comes with high–quality quick–detach Picatinny and Weaver rings
The UTG Compact Scope is known for its multi-color and light transmission clarity, which is one of the best that is offered in the market. It is said to be slightly heavy for beginner rifle users and might be more suitable for experienced shooters.
Changing the colors and the options in the reticle has been made quite simple given that 36 different colors are offered. An added advantage is that the scope comes with rings and impressive sets of lenses.
With all these features, it is quite evident that UTG 3-12×44 30mm Compact Scope is one of the best air rifle scopes under $100.
8. Simmons 8-Point 3-9X40TruplexRifle Scope
The Simmons 8-Point rifle scope is a solid and practical scope that is suitable for any tactical shooter or hunter. It is rated very highly among the hunting and shooting community, not only for its affordable price but also for the range of features that the scope offers. The scope is known for its fully coated optics, lightweight material, and magnification options.
The Simmons 8-Point 3-9X40 Truplex Rifle Scope is currently selling on Amazon for around $90.
The best features of Simmons 8-Point 3-9X40 Truplex Rifle Scope are as follows:
- Has a Truplex reticle that can cover all angles from top to bottom, or right to left of the lens
- Has a field of view of around 100 yards
- Has a length and weight of 12 inches and 10.28 ounces
- Has a fast–focus eyepiece system which offers a quick focus in reticle for positive target acquisition
- Has fully coated lenses providing deep color contrast and bright images
- The scope is 100 percent waterproof, shockproof and fog proof providing additional protection for the outdoors
- The scope has ¼ MOA clicks with TrueZero windage and elevation adjustments
- Has smooth fingertip action control
- Is lightweight and compact and can be easily carried out in the field
The main features that are not included in this scope are that it does not come with an illuminated reticle that other scopes mentioned in this article come with, and mounting rings are not included in the scope. However, Simmons’s 8-point scope is known for its crisp and clear image quality with its air-to-glass lens.
This scope is only suitable for experienced shooters and people who are used to firearms. The features that the Simmons 8-point scope offers are quite impressive, making it one of the best air rifle scopes under $100.
9.MonstrumS330P 3X Prism Scope
The Monstrum S330P 3X Prism Scope is known to be the best budget air rifle scope that is available in the market. It meets the necessities of an air rifle scope, but it does not have the whistles and bells like other expensive air rifle scopes come with.
The scope is a compact yet heavy–duty scope which provides impressive magnification and mid-range target acquisition. It comes with an etched black reticle which is constant in all lightings but has the option of illuminating for low light or night vision requirements. The best features of the Monstrum S330P 3X Prism Scope are as follows:
- The scope is a heavy-duty prism scope with a fixed 3x magnification and 30 mm objective lens.
- The scope is 15 ounces in weight and 5 inches in length
- The scope is ideal for rapid close to mid-range target acquisition which can be stretched out to nearly 300 yards
- The scope uses a glass prism optical system instead of a reflecting lens system, allowing for better optical quality
- The extremely clear optics provide comfortable eye relief of 3.0-3.5 inches
- The reticle can be illuminated with red or green with multiple brightness levels or viewed in black to cover most lighting environments
- The MOA clicks are 0.5 each which provides you with some fine-tuning features
- The optics are coated with anti-reflective and offer fog resistance
- The Prism Optical System provides a clear and bright image which is better than standard optics
- The full multi-layer lens coating reduces chromatic aberrations for accurate and focussed images
This budget scope is not designed for extreme recoil such as in shotgun recoil, so we recommend that you do not use it with a shotgun. The batteries are known to perform well when it comes to illumination and this scope is known for its Prism Optical System which provides superior lighting functions.
Unlike the red dot, for instance, the reticle is visible with or without illumination, which provides a clear image that is not dependent on lighting or the environment. The scope would be suitable for both training purposes and is suitable for beginners.
The package comes with the scope, batteries, and a manual which will explain the scope in more detail. All the Monstrum Tactical Rifle Scopes also provide a one-year warranty, in case you encounter any issues.
10. BSA Air Rifle Scope
BSA Air Rifle Scope is known to be very versatile and is compatible with many ordinary air rifles. You should keep in mind that the BSA air rifle scope is not suitable for a magnum air rifle but should work with most other air rifles.
Whether you use a spring-operated rifle or an air compressed rifle, it is relatively easy to mount and use the BSA scope. BSA scope is made for the outdoors and is suitable for hunting and competitive shooting purposes.
The best features of the BSA Air Rifle Scope are as follows:
- The scope has a lens diameter of 44 Millimetres which makes the illumination ability quite superior
- The scope comes with a mil–dot reticle
- The scope has a good objective lens providing good resolution and bright light to pass through
- The scope provides a field of view of nearly 100 yards with the magnification of 3-12x
- The scope has a duplex reticle style, proving a 3-inch eye relief
- Provides the ability to shoot accurately and comfortably in most situations
- The scope is waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof which suggests that it can be used under harsh climatic conditions
- Has a standard and fast focus ocular system, which allows you to rotate specific parts and adjust sharpness before shooting
The BSA Air Rifle Scope is well known in the market and has a tough exterior. It provides good light exposure, has an adequate field of view and light exposure with great reticle options to choose from.
This scope covers most of the requirements needed for shooting and hunting purposes. Although in the higher price range, the scope can still be bought for below $100.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Find the BestRifle Scope Under 100 Dollars?
You should keep a few things in mind when you are choosing the best scope for yourself. Everyone has different preferences and just like any other shopping, finding the best rifle scope for you depends on your priorities, experience, the purpose of usage, and budgetary limits.
You should think about what features you require and cannot compromise on such as the magnification for the field of play or the type of lens that you would need for your air rifle. This will also depend on whether you are looking to shoot in a range or if you are a shooter waiting to go outdoors.
Reading this guide should indeed help you understand the various features and attributes to look for when shopping for a rifle scope. There are specific requirements that you should keep in mind before choosing the best air rifle scope for your needs.
2. Which Scope in this article is the Best for Air Rifle Use?
We suggest that most of the scopes we have mentioned serve the purpose for most air rifles that are available in the market.
We suggest you buy the first five air rifle scopes that are mentioned in this article because they offer the best features for scopes below $100. These are Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Sight, UTG 3-9X32 1” Bug Buster Scope, CVLIFE 2.5 – 10x40e, and HIRAM 4-16×50 Rifle Scope.
If you want an air rifle scope reticle in multi-colors and impressive lighting features, then we suggest you go for UTG 3-12×44 30mm Compact Scope.
Monstrum S330P 3X Prism Scope also offers a good quality air rifle scope reticle for the price and has some advanced features that you might not find in many budget scopes under $100.
3. Where to Buy the Air Rifle Scope for Best Price?
The prices are known to fluctuate on Amazon depending on the seller, and there are also other websites including the official websites of air rifle scopes, where the prices are known to vary. You might also want to check to see the price of the air rifle scope in your local store and compare it with the online stores. So, we suggest you keep an eye out for the best price you can get.
Prices also vary depending on the quality, durability, manufacturing functionality, and the brand that you are interested in. The air rifle scopes mentioned in this article can all be bought for under $100.
You could find the range of products that these online stores offer overwhelming, but if you know the features you are looking for in the scope, then you can narrow down your search. In addition to doing your research and reading a variety of articles on air rifle scopes, we suggest you also read real-time customer reviews on the product you are looking to buy, so that you can